RE: Sending Pictures to Cell Phones

have a look at www.helkvist.org he has some php classes for MMS

bastien> Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 11:38:37 +0100> From: jeffrey@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> CC: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [PHP] Sending Pictures to Cell Phones> > Maybe too late. Here are some simple starting points.> > If you want to send pictures as MMS messages, you will need to use an > SMS gateway. How different the protocols are for SMS and MMS, I don't > know. But I've used www.clickatel.com's SMS gateway happily. So, you > might want to start there. They are responsive - so you could probably > get advice. They even have some PHP scripts for interacting with their > gateway.> > If you want to make pictures available as images on web enabled > telephones, I suggest you download Opera web browser. It has a function > that allows you to preview small screen pages, which can be useful for > developing if you want to use this route.> > Good luck!> > Jeffrey> > jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:> > Hey list,> > > > I'm doing some R&D for a project at my job and my boss wants the ability> > to send pictures to cell phones. I was wondering if anyone had any> > experience with this or could point me in the right direction to get> > started.> > > > Thanks,> > Jeremy> > > > -- > PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)> To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php>
Are you ready for Windows Live Messenger Beta 8.5 ? Get the latest for free today!
http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.ca/WindowsLiveMessenger