Re: two small issues with php mail OT

---- "Zoltán Németh" <znemeth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2007. 11. 21, szerda keltezéssel 18.38-kor Dimiter Ivanov ezt írta:

> > > nah you sure? why cant i remember that.
> > > must be that early  altzheimers syndrome or something

> > > --
> > > ---
> > > Børge Holen
> > > http://www.arivene.net
> > >
> > > --

> > Since it's the OT thread, i can mention some of Brad's most memorable
> > postings (for me) in this list.
> >
> > I played around with the gmail search function, i dug this one :
> >
> > http://marc.info/?l=php-general&m=117921190509410&w=2
> >

> OMG I didn't even realize that this Brad with the homework stuff thread
> was the same as that Brad who bragged about being engineer for military
> and stuff... comparing the things he said in a couple of his mails shows
> that he is at least 3 different people... that must be hard ;)
>
> greets,
> Zoltán Németh
>
> --

Yeah, same guy...  and from looking at the previous thread, it looks like the website he was working on was done by someone else.  It really looks like he has a shell company he is trying to get out there and failing on.  Kinda sad really, since his aced English and Grammar courses didn't teach him the difference between hear and here...

Wolf