Filter Input: Inspekt

Hi all,

Does anyone already heard about inspekt library ?
http://code.google.com/p/inspekt/

Quote from the web site:
Inspekt acts as a sort of 'firewall' API between user input and the
rest of the application. It takes PHP superglobal arrays, encapsulates
their data in an "cage" object, and destroys the original superglobal.
Data can then be retrieved from the input data object using a variety
of accessor methods that apply filtering, or the data can be checked
against validation methods. Raw data can only be accessed via a
'getRaw()' method, forcing the developer to show clear intent.

It seems very interesting unfortunately I didn't see any discussion
channel attached to this project and the project seems rather young.
So it's hard to tell if this is an active project we can rely on for a
long term usage.

Maybe some of you already use it ?

-- Manuel