Re: bank query and curl

"Admin": Please don't reply directly to me. If you want to say something that you don't want to share with the group, don't bother.

I did start replying to this email, but decided it wasn't worth it. Anyone who uses language like this does not deserve a response, but it made me chuckle so I thought I'd share it...

admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Before you open your SMART MOUTH about me again, find out who I am first
smart ass.
I am a level 3 IASO(Information Assurance Security Officer) Certified
software Engineer. I work for the D.O.D. and if I have to spell it out for
you smart one it is, the "Department of Defense".

It is IDIOT's like you who no clue of what that MX record is tied to, and
the past attempts on banking systems tied to that IP address range whom rant
off like they know something, when you're an idiot in all sense of the word.
Yet you spout off like your just a know it all.
It amazes me you have not choked to death on a sandwich (lacking to brain
power to comprehend the chewing process).

Look moron before you pout around like you actually know something, be DAMN
sure you are so not so fucking stupid that your brain does not over load
your ass, like you just did.
This might be hard for someone in your capacity but   R E A D     B E L O W
Brain child!!!!!

******************Just released Security alert
****************************
IT security services provider ****** says from September through October, it
blocked anywhere from 10,000 to 20,000 SQL Injection attacks per day. But as
of November that number jumped from 10,000 to 40,000 to 80,000 per day.
SQL Injection is a type of security exploit in which the attacker adds
structured query language (SQL) code to a Web form input box to gain access
to a form's resources or to make changes to data. Using this technique,
hackers can determine the structure and location of key databases and can
download the database or compromise the database server. ****** says the majority of the attacks are coming from outside the US in
the Taiwan location.
SQL injection attacks include the CardSystems security breach last year,
where hackers stole 263,000 customer credit card numbers and exposed 40
million more.

################### SysWatch ***   ####################
Processing Initiated: Sun Nov 17 04:02:01 2007
--------------------- SSHD Begin ------------------------
Failed logins from these:
   admin/password from 59.124.45.124: 502 Time(s)
   root/password from 59.124.45.124: 234 Time(s)
   guest/password from 59.124.45.124: 19 Time(s)

Illegal users from these:
   admin/none from 59.124.45.124: 1 Time(s)
   root/none from 59.124.45.124: 3 Time(s)
   guest/password from 59.124.45.124: 2 Time(s)

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/