Re: Looking for a navigation recommendation

At 7:55 AM -0700 11/17/07, Jon Westcot wrote:
Hi all:

I'm working on a project wherein I need to be able to navigate to previous and next sections of data. I'm wondering what the best way to code for this would be.

When I enter the page, I'd like it to use something in the MySQL SELECT such as "LIMIT 0,25", but the "0" portion needs to change with the appropriate selections of "Next" or "Prev". I thought that setting Next or Prev as an anchor back to the same page would let me pass along data, but it doesn't seem to be happening, at least, not in the $_POST variables.

Any suggestions for me? Or maybe a recommendation for a similar page I could view and learn from?

    Thanks so much for any help you can send my way.

    Jon

Jon:

Do you mean something like this:

http://webbytedd.com/bbb/proof

Please note the page thing at the bottom. If so, I'll work up a demo for you.

Cheers,

tedd
--
-------