Re: Segfault strangeness

Paul Scott wrote:

> Not completely, just following regular Ubuntu updates. I have disabled
> all sites (a2dissite) and stopped appArmour as well, with no change to
> the issue.

OK, so quite a few things could have changed - in PHP or in apache.
However, you said you reproduced the problem using CLI, so we're
talking PHP or something underlying.

You said your code is running, and produces the HTML expected, but it
segfaults when it's terminating?

You could try narrowing down the problem by reducing your script in
chunks, but as you haven't changed your code ...

Any chance of rolling back whatever updates you've ap0plied to PHP?

/Per Jessen, Zürich