Re: PHP advice: Tips webpage valid?

On 11/13/07, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I came across this page today:
> http://reinholdweber.com/?p=3
>
> It covers a lot of flammable material (echo vs. print) but I wonder
> how valid some of the advice is. Can anyone elaborate? Thanks.

funny you should post this, I've recently been compiling a list and
trying to assign "weights" to them, based on different sites around
the web. ideally I'd like to get into showing the number of opcodes
for each operation and comparing it based on that (like Sara Golemon
did in her post)

http://michaelshadle.com/php-optimization/

I haven't formatted it all nicely yet, since I have to manually do it
inside of the WP editor. I thought about pulling it into a separate
page, or even making an interactive page where people can submit their
findings and code and vote based on their own knowledge or experience.