Re: Need a hint how to track an error

Ronald Wiplinger wrote:
> Chris wrote:
>> Ronald Wiplinger wrote:
>>> My php program is working with Firefox, but not with Internet Explorer.
>> Nothing to do with php, your problem is javascript.
>>
>>> Is there a tool to find the problem?
>> For IE, try
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=e59c3964-672d-4511-bb3e-2d5e1db91038&displaylang=en
>>

> Why do you guys assume javascript
>
> I am disappointed

drop the disappointment. your new to the game and most of the people on this
list that regularly answer the kind of questions you (will) pose are very
experienced and knowledgable. you may not always like what they say or how, but
trust that your going to get a lot of good quality advice from some smart people.

... and your getting it for free, some of these guys charge hundreds of dollars
commercially for the kind of help they hand out here for free, mostly their here
wanting to teach newcomers how become decent coders which sometimes means telling
them stuff they dont really want to hear.

so dont be put off so easily .. one day you might one of those old gaurds that
occasionally loses it after reading the umpteenth stupid question or ungrateful reply :-)

have fun :-)