Re: Trigger an action on session timeout - feature request?

Hi,

this is obvious and is not related to the problem. I meant something
completely different - launch an action when PHP timeouts/destroys
particular session. Regardless of whether the user accesses the page or not.

(E.g. for the  need to close some records in database, but that's not
important)

	Tomas