Re: PHP Programmers Needed

It amazes me that you attack in one post then beg for help in another.

Neither of which have you followed basic concepts such as:
1. posting your code
2. posting your output
3. describing your problem

As for this post, it is common practice for contractors to post they are seeking some contract workers.  If you are interested in applying for it, contact the person posting the job.  If you aren't, then delete the post.