Re: More info on timeout problem

One thing to note, if you have not upped the max file size to be over what you are trying to load, the server will hang.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
; Resource Limits ;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

max_execution_time = 7200     ; Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds
max_input_time = 7200   ; Maximum amount of time each script may spend parsing request data
memory_limit = 2G      ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume

; Maximum size of POST data that PHP will accept.
post_max_size = 8M  // CHANGE THIS!!

; Maximum allowed size for uploaded files.
upload_max_filesize = 2M  // CHANGE THIS!!

Also look in any php.ini files in apache's conf.d directory for files that set it back to these default limits

You'll notice, I have increased my max execution times, input times, and memory limit but not my upload sizes, but that is only due to the server I snagged it from not doing uploads.  I have another server which has a 879M upload limit and has no problems with large files getting to it.

Wolf