Re: Page cannot be displayed error in IE6

On 11/5/07, tanzeem <tanzeem.mb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks nathan, But i  cant use 'get' since the string being submitted is
> very
> big.

i guess that is an ie6 limitation, im not sure it still exists in 7.

I tried PHP headers as referred to by another website. This only
> produced  warning message: headers already sent... etc .

the reason for that message is because some other spot in your application
has
sent output to the browser.  if you want to use the header() function,
typically
you will need to invoke it prior to any other output from your script.

-nathan