Re: $_POST superglobal empty, while readfile("php://input")does return data.

On 11/4/07, Mackatack <mackatack@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have not defined any <limit> tags in my httpd.conf and by default
> apache should accept all request methods. I've stripped my apache config
> down to:
>
> Listen 80
> NameVirtualHost *:80
> <VirtualHost *:80>
>          ServerName my.server.com
>          DocumentRoot "/var/www/
>          <Directory "/var/www/">
>                  AllowOverride All
>                  Order allow,deny
>                  Allow from all
>          </Directory>
> </VirtualHost>
>
> Also, im guessing it's not apache related because the readfile()
> function does return the form data. Any other thoughts?

what happens when you change the request method to get?

also, just curious, when you disable zend optimizer and suhosin,
how exactly are you doing that?  my feeling is that you may have
to unmerge them and completely recompile php.

have you looked in the php error logs?
i would enable NOTICE and STRICT for testing,
error_reporting  =  E_ALL | E_STRICT
perhaps something will turn up there.

have you hopped on the irc channel for gentoo-php?
irc://irc.freenode.net/gentoo-php
it takes a while to get a response sometimes, but this group knows
the most about php on gentoo.

-nathan