Re: mysql_fetch_array

this is most peculiar. your code should do exactly what you expect. have you initialized the $fotos_mostrar array before the while loop?
$fotos_mostrar = array();

Eduardo Vizcarra wrote:
I have a WHILE sentence to retrieve all records from a SELECT query in a database and am using mysql_fetch_array to store them in a matrix, the sentence is like this:
  while($row=mysql_fetch_array($fotos))
  {
   $fotos_mostrar[] = $row;
  }

$fotos contains all records found in a db table, the SELECT statement is retrieving 2 columns from a table, how do I store all records in a 2 dimention table so I can use it later ?

this WHILE sentence seems to only store the last record only

Regards