Generating HTML table from MySQL table based on some criteria

Hello,

I have a MySQL table with four columns - userid, created_date, username and path_to_picture. path_to_picture column contains the path to the image files of those users who have uploaded pictures. An example path stored in path_to_picture column is picture/username.png. There are some users that don't have their pictures uploaded. The column contains nothing for these usernames.

I want to generate an HTML table with 20 recent users who have uploaded their pictures. Each row in the HTML table should contain 5 columns. Thus the HTML table would contain 4 rows.

How can I accomplish this?

I hope I have provided enough information to describe my problem. I would be glad to provide more details if required.

I tried few permutations and combinations with ORDER BY and LIMIT clauses to no avail. I have been scratching my head from few hours to get this to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
With Warm Regards,
Sudheer. S