Re: Re: Function variables in classes

Sebastian Hopfe wrote:
> I think you should log it, because it seems to be, and you found this
> error.

it's not a bug - especially because nobody has bothered to mention the php version.

I'm guessing that it's being run on a version php5, in which case the fatal error
seems correct - you have a non-static method defined and then you are trying to
call that method statically which is not allowed (IIRC whether this works or not
depends on the minor version of php5 your running - something the OO-purism gang
forced on us, actually the restriction may have been removed again - I've completely
lost track of the state of the exact OO rules in any given version of php5)