> >>     else
> >>     {
> >>       $data .= chop($temp[$begin]) . "\n";
> >>     }
> >>     $begin++;
> >>   }
> >>   return "$from|$subject|$data";
> >> }
> >>

> > You have got to be joking me. You're using STRING COMPARISONS when you
> > really want to use booleans? Hell, you even call them true and false, so
> > why not simply USE booleans??? The following cleans that up and makes your
> > loop actually many times faster, not to mention it properly uses booleans
> > as.... booleans...
> >
> >    while($begin < $end)
> >    {
> >      if ($start !== true)
> >      {
> >        if (empty($temp[$begin]))
> >        {
> >          $start = true;
> >        }
> >      }
> >      else
> >      {
> >        $data .= chop($temp[$begin]) . "\n";
> >      }
> >      $begin++;
> >    }
> >    return "$from|$subject|$data";
> >  }
> >
> > I'm not sure what you intended this piece of code to do, but it looks
> > pretty hackish to me...
> >

> Yea, I changed that already. I'm picking up where someone left off... wasn't
> really worried about that at the moment, just the =20, but thanks.
>
> Jake
>
> --

    Andrew Ballard is half correct.  The other half may be occurring
when $pattern5 is matched in your function, because HTML email isn't
always interpreted/translated and relayed properly.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day.  Then you'll find out he was
allergic and is hospitalized.  See?  No good deed goes unpunished....