Re: Email question

Couldn't you just use the wordwrap function? Something like this:

$my_text = "This is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside
down. I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, I'll tell you how I
became the Prince of a town called Belaire."

$my_wrapped_text = wordwrap($my_text, 60, "<br />\n");

So, you can create a new variable, then user the word wrap function, inside
the function pass it the variable that contains your unaltered text, then
tell it how long the maximum line length should be, put in a page break and
the new line operator and you should be good to go.

Your message is formatted to wrap at whatever length you desire.

Hope that helps.