Re: Pass Windows credentials

The server variable AUTH_USER contains the windows login name. If I rememebr
correctly, within IIS you need to have your website setup for windows
authentication.  Otherwise you will only be pull the Anonymous access name
for your server.

I haven't worked much on Linux, so I don't know if there is an option to use
Windows Authentication or not.

You can echo it out like this:

<?php echo $_SERVER['AUTH_USER']; ?>

Hope that helps.