Re: Re: FW: Reaching the PHP mailing list owners

On 10/31/07, John Moss <donotreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thank you for your recent email. My inbox is protected by ChoiceMail One,
> the leader in anti-spam technology. ChoiceMail is holding the message you
> sent because your email address is not on my list of approved senders.
>
> Please click on the link below. This will take you to a sender verification
> page. Sender verification is a one-time process which takes only a few
> seconds. This will let me add you to my list of approved senders and receive
> your original email.
>
> ChoiceMail sender verification: Verify your identity here
>
> Please be aware that if you do not complete sender verification within 4
> days, ChoiceMail will automatically delete your original message.
>
> To find out how ChoiceMail can make you spam free, please visit
> http://www.digiportal.com

    John,

    This could be another reason.  You may want to set up a different
address completely, and use it strictly for the PHP list, as Reply-All
messages will require anyone trying to help you out to verify their
identity --- and a lot will choose not to do so.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day.  Then you'll find out he was
allergic and is hospitalized.  See?  No good deed goes unpunished....