Re: output-buffer and memory-issue

--- Robert Cummings <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb:
> On Wed, 2007-10-24 at 21:07 +0000, Werner Schneider
> wrote:
> > Hi, I got a strange problem: Using php 4.4.x, I
> capture the whole output for a webpage into the
> output-buffer by using ob_start and ob_get_clean,
> because I got to make some replacements in the
> html-code before sending the page to the browser.
> >
> > This worked fine with a small page, but now I got
> a page for which the html-code is about 280 KB  (not
> too big I think). But I get an server-error 500 for
> this script on my linux-based webhoster.
> >
> > I tried to run it on an local WAMP-installation -
> it worked without error.
> > I temporarly deleted some of the output - it
> worked without error.
> > I turned of the output-buffering - it worked
> without error.
> > Any idea what I could do next? I got no access to
> the apache error-log, but the error is definitely
> connected to the output buffer and how much I try to
> store in it.
> >
> > Any help is welcome.
>
> Use some random URL parameter and detect it in your
> script. When
> detected enabled display errors:
>
> <?php
>
> if( isset( $_GET['knjdcrksjhfcsjkhfndkf'] ) )
> {
>    ini_set( 'display_errors', 1 );
> }
>
> ?>
>
> Then see if you get any errors. Although, if you're
> seg faulting, you
> still won't see an error since the program just
> dies.
Thanks for your reply. It seems that this is
happening, becaus even with your code I get no errors.
It could be as well that the script dies before the
printing of the output buffer starts, because it could
be that the error is printed to the output buffer as
well.

      Heute schon einen Blick in die Zukunft von E-Mails wagen? Versuchen Sie´s mit dem neuen Yahoo! Mail. www.yahoo.de/mail