Re: PHP Oracle Ebook Request.

Dare Williams wrote:
Dear Pals,
Please I need a book called : "Oracle Database 10g Express Edition PHP Web Programming (Osborne Oracle Press Series): Books: by Michael McLaughlin". Please if anyone with the E-Book Version of it should be contact me on my Email (darrenwilly@xxxxxxxxx). NOTE: I would prefer the E-Book Version if it is Available.
  Thanks.
  Darren.

AFAIK this title is not available electronically, but it's readily available from Amazon or any other reputable bookseller.

Is there a particular reason why you want it electronically?

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/