Re: Looking for a framework

Hi Dave,

thanx for the hint. I looked into those two. They seem to provide the functionality I am looking for. The reason I did post it here in the PHP forum, is that I want to select a framework that will work with PHP for deaper AJAX integration. There are so many ones out there, like for example prototype or the sript.aculo.us and the jquery that I am not sure which to pick. I am worried about that I might pick the wrong wagon and have to switch to another one later on.

Best regards,

Merlin

Dave Goodchild schrieb:
You mean a javscript library? If so, check out jquery and moo.fx.