RE: Is it possible to restart Windows Apache (service) on a PHP script?

DOH!. I'm sorry I didn't read the fact that this was on Windows. My bad...

Um. Out of curiosity, why would you run LAMP as WAMP? It just seems so
wrong. Not to start an OS religion war, I use XP all day long, but I would
never use it as my dedicated web server -- that's why God invented
Unix/Linux. Best tool for the job and all that stuff...  You're just asking
for all kinds of headaches and limitations (such as the one you're
encountering now) by using the back of a screwdriver to hammer a nail
IYKWIM. You'll poke your eye out! :)