Re: Unsetting a header

Richard Heyes wrote:
I'm well-aware of what the headers are for, but you can construct expiry headers that match the last-modified header.

If I do that the Expiry: header will be in the past and the page will be considered expired.

Sorry, I didn't articulate what I meant very well. What I meant was that you know the churn rate of your pages, so put in sensible expiry headers based on that info.

But the better way to solve it is to edit the Apache configuration to stop it putting the headers in in the first place. Why can't you do that?

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/