Re: Rename does not work

Both versions are PHP 5.2.4_p20070914-r2

I backchecked the rights a couple of times. There to problem
does not appear.

I cant really understand what is happening. On the server
eaccelerator and memcache is performing its work. I believe
that when I restart the apache and as well the memcache all
classes I am writing to the memcache and i guess to the e-
accelerator are deleted, or?

The problem first occured since I was writing a function to
read an xml files storing image names as values in its para-
meters, and rewriting these values each time, the xml docu-
ment is stored again, by simply renaming the images.

Now I left the function out, because its not really needed
to rewrite the picuture names over and over. But the problem
remains.

Maybe I am doing something wrong with eaccelerator, so its
keeping an old version of the class in mind?

How do I empty eaccelerator, because a memcache restart does
not make a fix.

Thank you for your help.

Sascha