Array problem

Hi there,

I am pulling picture ids out of a db and comment ids. The comments belong to the pic ids and are stored in two seperate tables. I am having trouble with the arrays to display them after pulling out of the db.

The data is filled like this:

while (rows etc.){
	$comment_id[$row->pic_id][] = $row->comment_id;
}

The goal is to cycle through that array and display the picture followed by the belonging comments:

Picture ID 1
-Comment 1 to pic_id 1
-Comment 2 to pic_id 1
-Comment 3 to pic_id 1

Picture ID 2
-Comment 1 to pic_id 2
-Comment 2 to pic_id 2

That does sound easy, but unfortunatelly I could not figure it out so far.

Can somebody give me a hint on how to cycle throug the arrays, or an alternative way to achive my goal?

Thank you for any help.

Best regards, Merlin