Re: combining 2 arrays

Ladislav Andel wrote:
Miles Thompson wrote:
array_merge() function?

If your db is MySQL, look at this thread, Google being your friend:
http://lists.mysql.com/mysql/204616

Thanks for quick reply.
Array_merge doesn't do what I want.

And also those databases are at different locations.. Not the same machines.
I found something here http://www.linux.com/articles/52390
but not sure if it is what I want but will read up.

This is not what I'm looking for either.. (replicating).
Data at each database are mostly different.

Thanks,
Lada

Cheers - Milesx