Re: Which PHP-Editor to use?

Zoltán Németh wrote:
2007. 10. 16, kedd keltezéssel 04.59-kor mooor ezt írta:
I recommed you Codelobster php edition. Very good free php editor.
   It reminds me a mix of Zend Studio and MS Visual Studio.  If to the basic
features they are:
syntax highlighting, an intelligent outocomplete, step by step debugger,
help on php, html, mysql; jump
to funtion's or class's declaration in the project; search within the
project; highlighting of paired tags and brackets; Calss View.

I like that it has small size - only 5 mb. Free.

I've downloaded from:
http://www.codelobster.com
Good luck!

wow I haven't seen that thread for several weeks. this is really thread
resurrection lol :)

anyway, this thread has been talked to death a million times, so we
could just let it drop finally (I thought we already did it...) ;)

Nahh. I wanna hear more about the "Drug and Drop function for loading a new file". Cause everyone knows that for best results you've gotta drug files before you drop them into an application.

http://www.codelobster.com/details_phped.html (end of page)

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/