Re: How to decode the PHP Source Code

On 10/11/07, Javed Khan <javedkhan1947@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
> I have the source code of a php application I got from someone but it is encoded with IonCude.
> I would really appreciate if someone can send me any solution for that.
>
> Thank you,
> Javed
>

> > From: per@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 08:40:22 +0200
> > To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: Re:   Re: Something you can do with AJAX + PHP as well
> >
> > tedd wrote:

> > > The rotation of a graphic could be done in javascript, that's true.
> > > But, the process demonstrated goes a bit deeper than that.
> >
> > Hi Tedd,
> >
> > OK, what exactly have you demonstrated that could not have been done
> > using javascript/iframe-rpc ?
> >
> > ajax is nothing but javascript, and in principle it is exactly the same
> > as using iframe-rpc.
> >

> > /Per Jessen, Zürich
> >
> > --

> Discover the new Windows Vista
> http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=windows+vista&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE

    There are just way too many things wrong with this message.  It
would be fun to count them all together, wouldn't it?  ;-P

    By the way, Tedd.... you alright there?  Ya' kinda' got squashed.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day.  Then you'll find out he was
allergic and is hospitalized.  See?  No good deed goes unpunished....