Re: Php session settings

I almost always up the memory_limit in the php.ini.  Set the memory limit to
16M, or 32M (the default is 8M).  You want a higher memory_limit if you're
working with big file uploads or creating images with php or anything else
that takes a lot of memory.

Also, if you're still researching which CMS to use, don't forget to check
out Drupal at http://drupal.org.  You can learn a lot about PHP by diving
into a well written project.  The Drupal code is very clean and organized.

Tom Friedhof