Re: counting with leading zeros

At 8:30 PM -0400 9/27/07, brian wrote:
I wasn't bitching! And i *thought* that my numerous attempts at
explaining such would have been enough. Obviously not, but wtf can you
do with people who seem to want only to stir up shit?

It sure sounded like you were bitching.

And, your off-list "fuck you, too, asswipe" to me certainly seems to support that -- don't you think?

Look, there's nothing you can say to me that hasn't been said before (some of it deserving), so my advice is for you to refrain from such conduct and at least try to look professional. That way you'll hide your ignorance a little longer -- it's always worked for me.

Cheers,

tedd
--
-------