Newsgroups: php.general
To: <php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 6:12 PM
Subject: Re: Data request

Stut wrote:
Have you tried Google? It knows a lot about most things and a little
about the rest.

Failing that you could try asking Henry's cat. You must know Henry's
cat? He knows everything about nothing and not to much about that. So if
you know someone who know what he knows then you must know Henry's
cat....
</end totally irrelevant 80's cartoon reference>

I'll get my coat....

Col