Re: Players Table

Players
------------------------
NFL_Team ( varchar32 )
Fantasy_team ( varchar32 )

I player can definitely be part of only 1 NFL Team. But how are you handling your league? Is this just for a single small group of people? Or is this database to be set up for lots of leagues? If the latter, you should move Fantasy_team out to another table.

Also, do you want to be able to track a player historically? If so, you might want to move NFL_Team to another table as well since a player can get traded.

Salary cap (int )6

Why do you need this? For the fantasy league? If so, is the cap different for each league? If so, you might want to break this out.

Another thought.
I am not sure on what to do with the players stats.
Should that be in the same table as his profile info?
Like Passing Yards, touchdowns, etc.

If you want to track this as part of historical data, put it into another table. Otherwise it should do fine in the player table.

thnx,
Chris