Re: php personal project

On Saturday 22 September 2007 12:06:27 Karl James wrote:
> HAHAHA!! VERY FUNY!!!!!!
>
> Apparently, no one wants to help.
> So, much for the sympathy factor.
>
> Karl

Yes, well... What most people pick up very fast around here is the rule of
help people help themselves.
You want the whole freakin page without actually have to start anythin
yourself. Show up some code, something that youre pondering about...
anything.
Start storing whatever results from yer database fix codes and expand it with
your own enhancing capabilities.

I would very much recon that the knowledge residing within this email
community is bought the hard way, hell... most of these ppl probably bought a
php book out of some sort of problem or they needed for some background
information on a specific topic or maby as a souvenir, I don't know but they
did not learn php from the book (did you?).

--
Børge Holen