Re: Access name of variable in $_POST array

On 9/21/07, Stut <stuttle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Please include the list when replying.
>
> Eric Lommatsch wrote:

    Maybe this will get you started and give you some ideas.

<?
foreach($_POST as $p => $v) {
    $$p = $v;
    echo $p." = ".$v."\n";
}
?>

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day.  Then you'll find out he was
allergic and is hospitalized.  See?  No good deed goes unpunished....