Re: Working with XML: DomDocument or SimpleXML?

Rob wrote:
> It had to have been for some other reason as the return type for the
> above example is a DOMDocument. A raw DOMNode is *NEVER* returned from
> the DOM extension. It is simply a base class for most of the DOM
> classes, such as DOMDocument.

I think I just didn't do the ->ownerDocument or something daft like that
in the past. This is great (still need to test but I trust you!) as it
means we can work happily with either model quite happily (for two
reasons if you can just pass the SimpleXML object straight into the XSLT
stuff!!)

Cheers

Col