Re: PHP Installer on Vista

On 9/12/07 10:56 AM, "M. Sokolewicz" <tularis@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Did you try it? Easiest way to find out...

I installed - it didn't give me any errors - but PHP is not working. Apache
starts without any errors either. The thing is, I can easily remove the
installation and install PHP manually (Something I have done before) and
then PHP will work - but I did want to establish whether the Installer Works
on Vista or Not! On the other hand - if it is a fact that the Installer only
installs PHP as CGI - then I won't even bother because I don't want PHP as
CGI.

Make sense?

Rahul Sitaram Johari
CEO, Twenty Four Seventy Nine Inc.

W: http://www.rahulsjohari.com
E: sleepwalker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

³I morti non sono piu soli ... The dead are no longer lonely²