mandriva and gd problem

Hi all,

I have php 5 and gd install on a mandriva and i'm working with it since a long time. Now i want to use functions like imagepstext that require gd with t1lib enable.

I work with a mandriva server so i use urpmi to install php extensions and other programs. I've successfully installed php-gd package but at this time it is impossible for me to enable t1lib in mandriva. I don't find any package named php-t1lib or php-gd-t1lib so i install t1lib by hand but now i don't know how to say to php to enable t1lib.

Can someone explain me how to do this on a system who use urpmi.

thanks