PHP make test error report question

Hello, first of all I want to make sure I am emailing the correct location/list. I have recently installed php-5-2-3 and built it from source. First time user and very green. I
used:

./configure --prefix=/opt/php-4.4.7 --with-apxs2=/opt/apache/bin/apxs --enable-mbstring
?with-imap=/opt/imaptemp/imap-2006k-src

as my configure command. I then completed it with make and make install, and then make test. It passed the test but returned a number of failures as well. I chose to send the report to whomever at PHP at the end of the make test, but I would like to know if there was anything critical in the test summary. Can you confirm where I need to send this request to and obtain some help?

Thanks in advance for anybodies help and direction,

Aaron