Re: Command line socket server and SSL

Greg Donald wrote:
On Wed, 5 Sep 2007, Paul wrote:
Because the client is incapable of HTTPS or HTTP protocols.

Not that I really should need to answer this. Why on earth would you assume I
don't have a good reason? In what way is this answer to my question even a
little helpful?

It's not every day someone wants to use php with openssl but omit the web server component.

Do you have anything to offer in answer to my question to the list that
actually might help?

Have you tried using the openssl s_server directly?

Worth a look. Thanks.