Re: PHP Debugger

ive been working with xdebug <http://xdebug.org/>lately.
you wont find me paying for zend studio;
im on the open source tip :)

i must admit though, the experience has been anything but painless.
however, if you work w/ legacy spaghetti code, or youre just sick
of writing echo statements on the server,
xdebug is definitely worth trying.

so far ive worked w/ protoeditor and eclipse pdt.  they both have pros / and
cons
but im already used to the eclipse environment, so ill probly settle on pdt.

-nathan