urldecode & header

hi

i was wondering if someone can give me a hand (i'm very new to php).

i have a form that user suppose to fill out that then get submitted to
index.php (current setup)

now what i need is another let's say index2.php that would take
everything from that form, rewrite one of the field and spits it back
to index.php

now, i dont know but as far as i know stuff that form spits out is
urlencoded, so i need to use urldecode function (
http://us.php.net/urldecode ) to decode and then header function (
http://us2.php.net/header ) to spit it back to index.php

now after all that i'm pretty much stuck here, i dont know how to do
it.. if someone can a spare a minute or two and write that code for me
i'd highly appreciate that.

thanks in advance

--
http://alexus.org/