Re: amfphp

Nathan,

The web server, MySQL and PHP are all running on the web server. Localhost
is a default address for the MySQL host; to use another you will have to set
it up.

There's nothing wrong with localhost - fits right in with the web server /
PHP environment.
They are all running locally.

Not a v. good explanation I'm afraid, but hope it helps.

Miles Thompson