Re: Which CAPTCHA is the besta?

Well what do you mean by "best"? Best at keeping spammers away, ease of use(playing sound for handicapped people), fastest?

If you want to keep spammers away you could go with some super complicated script that distorts letters so much that it's really hard. This keeps away not only spambots but also your users :'(. If you go for ease of use then it's probably a popular script and people already have bots that look for sites using those particular scripts and have other bots which can crack the capchas.

In my opinion the best of both worlds can be done by making it yourslef... yes form scratch. If there's a one of a kind script nobody has seen it before and they probably dont' have programs to crack it. Plus it's really easy for users to use since it can be made simple. Plus then you have control over the source.

- Dan

""Tony Di Croce"" <dicroce@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:37c0928e0708161519y341b6d88q3b09c66d4f78be87@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I need a CAPTCHA script.... Which one is the best? (I dont mind if its
somewhat difficult).