To: "Gustav Wiberg" <gustav@xxxxxx>
Cc: "PHP General" <php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 8:59 PM
Subject: Re:  why?

Gustav Wiberg wrote:
No it doesn't seem to work locally either (I haven't tested myself, but a working-friend did)

I suggest you find a Windows Server mailing list and ask there. This is almost certainly not an issue with PHP.

You might also want to find/write an ASP script that will show the username of the logged in user so you can take PHP out of the equation. Once it's working with ASP it should work with PHP.

-Stut

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stut" <stuttle@xxxxxxxxx>