Re: nuSoap client SOAP Call problem

It's probably better to ask on a NuSOAP list.
The call method needs an array with parameters as far as i remember.
But i never use the call method anyway. I always go for the send method.

First create your request XML.

	<ISPID>xx</ISPID>
	<ISPPassword>yy</ISPPassword>
	<ISPUserID>Angelo1</ISPUserID>
</SubscriptionStatus>';

Then serialize the envelope so it looks like a SOAP request.

$msg = $client->serializeEnvelope($request, false, false, 'document', 'literal');

And use the send method to make a connection and send the request.

$action = 'location of the webservice';

The action variable is that the URL of the WSDL?

$results = $client->send($msg, $action, 60, 60);

Why do you have 60 twice? As far as I can see in the API the send document is only receiving 3 parameters?

I have posted to many SOAP forums and the mailing list. No luck what so ever. Your the first to reply thanks, I think this could work.

Your help is very much appreciated.

regards
Angelo
Angelo Zanetti