Re: Upload and resize file

Beauford wrote:
I downloaded this 'upload and resize image' script, and since I have no idea
what I am looking at as this is something I have never done, could someone
have a look and see what the problem might be.  I've been searching around
but haven't come across anything that makes any sense yet.

When a picture needs to be resized I am getting the following error. If it
is the same size or under I don't get this error.

Warning: unlink() [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/website/upload.php on line 92

I see at least 3 places where unlink() is called. Which one is at line 92? Knowing that will go along way toward understanding where the script has gotten to and what else might be going wrong.

You should place some print statements in the script just before each unlink() call. Something like:

print 'first one';
print $tmpimg';
unlink($tmpimg);

print 'second one';
print $tmpimg';
unlink($tmpimg);

etc.

This way you'll be able to at least see what is in the var $tmpimg.

brian