From: Vanessa Vega [mailto:vanessa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 8:09 AM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  export data of html table

helloo..

i have a table generated using PHP & javascript...the data on that table
came from a form where several
data was inputted... I want
to let them see a preview of the data they entered, so i put a link or
button that when clicked, will display all the data in the table and  they
will also have an option to
print them.

Is there a way to easily do this? does it really need exporting data to
another
application like excel in order to print it?
 please give me some advice...thanks